Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Odd Things Shoes

The pictures below are different things I found that are shoe inspired and a little funny. I almost bought the chocolate shoe because it was two of my favorite things in one! I got the shoe tape dispenser for Christmas and the links at the bottom are to a picture of a shoe chandelier and to a charity that uses shoe boxes to deliver presents to third world countries. I thought it would be interesting to find funny shoe things, but I never imagined I would find some of the things I found. I didn't expect a charity for shoe boxes either, but I love what they do and have made a shoe box myself.

I'v heard of chocolate bunnies, but not shoes!


Shoe Pie-Server

Tape Dispenser
Tape Dispenser

A chandelier?!

A charity that uses shoe boxes to bring Christmas presents to children in third world countries.



No comments:

Post a Comment