Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Seventeen Shoe Quiz


Today, I was browsing the Seventeen website and found a shoe personality quiz. I thought it was really cool and I decided to share the results and link with my viewers. If any of you decide to take the quiz too, tell me about your results in the comments below.

http://www.seventeen.com/fun/quizzes/fashion/shoe-personality-quiz

My Results:

Your Shoe Personality Is: Pretty and Classic!
Ooh-la-la! You're a girly girl through and through, so feminine fashion is your thing. You can rock ballet flats with almost anything, and soft, rounded toes keep up with your sweet look. Also, try nude heels to elongate your legs in dresses and skirts, pretty espadrilles during the summer, or heels with delicate details like flowers or lace in the spring.

2 comments:

  1. hahah i got the same results!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. My shoe Personality Is: Funky and Fun
    Girl's got spunk! You're fun and a little bit crazy, and you like to show that off with your style. Try printed sneakers, patterned or embellished flats, or studded stilettos. For heels, ditch the black and try bright shades like yellow and green.

    ReplyDelete