Wednesday, December 5, 2012

My Purple Keens


These are my most favorite shoes ever! They are my purple REI Keens. I have used them to do 19 mile backpacking trips, day trips to the ocean, playing in rivers, camping pretty much everywhere, traveling , you name it. I absolutely love these shoes! They are very versatile (except for formal events) and SUPER comfortable. I can't say they were cheap, but well worth the price. They are not the ultimate fashion statement, but in outdoor and sports fashion, very popular. The biggest deal for me was, of course, the purple color and the comfort. I tried them on at the store for the first time and didn't want to take them off. It was sort of an impulse purchase, but I definitely do not regret it. Another thing I really like about them, is the great tread and insoles for my feet. Would I recommend these shoes to someone else? Yes. Don't forget to comment and tell me about your favorite shoes. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment