Saturday, January 12, 2013

The Great Deal Hunt

Hey, everyone! I found a bargain shopper to do a blog for me about how to get great deals on shoes. I hope you enjoy the great tips and advice!



I love deal shopping for shoes. The search for the deal without losing the joy of what you want is what equals fun shopping for me.  Especially, since I win much more than I lose and I love the "hunt."  The hunt consists of going to my favorite spots the Nordstrom Rack, T.J. Maxx, Marshalls, Ross, and a couple of other spots that I can't divulge.
Once there, the hunt involves more than just going through the spot that is marked for the size I want, it means combing all the racks.  Why - because there are so many annoying shoppers that do not maintain the organization of where the shoes should be... so in order to be sure not to miss the deal of the day, you have to look at all of them.
My sister had been shopping for winter boots for her 3 year old daughter and didn't want to overpay, since they only last one season.  Convinced there were none, she gave up.   I went out and in one evening found the perfect ones - quality and style for a three year old and she loved them, hearts and all.   Here is a pic of this win:


Written by: C. Jensen


No comments:

Post a Comment