Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Lego shoes. Never heard of them?

I was recently visiting my aunt and saw these cute shoes on my little cousins. I thought they were so cute and unique , I asked her to blog about them for me. I think the story of how they got them is adorable and hope you enjoy it too.



My 5 year old son Henry is a Lego fanatic.  On a recent trip to visit Grandma and Grandpa, Grandma was eager to take Henry to a shoe store.  He wasn't very interested in shoe shopping, but suddenly became very excited when he saw a pair of Lego shoes.  Grandma had seen them before our arrival, and knew just the boy who would want them.  Grandma also saw a pair for Henry's two year old sister Grace.  Grandma decided that she wanted to splurge and get each of them a pair.  The first thing Henry did when he got home with the new shoes was to check if Lego pieces could attach.  They couldn't, but he didn't mind too much.  A couple of months after receiving the shoes, Henry was a big Lego block for Halloween.  The special finishing detail was the Lego shoes.  Below is a picture of both pairs of shoes. I especially liked the detail on the soles.


Written by: Charlene M.




No comments:

Post a Comment