Thursday, January 17, 2013

All Time Favorites


Recently I asked my aunt what her two favorite shoes were and if she would be willing to blog about them for me. She said yes, and here are the two shoes.


1. New York Yankees slippers!   The ultimate in luxury, combined with comfort. These are truly my all-time favorite feet-possessions! I seldom wear them however, lest they get dirty, or alas...wear out.
 :(

2. Silver strappy heels!  Worn on the day of my wedding..impractical ? Yes !  But when you're floating o air, in the blissful, romantic dream, of your wedding day, who cares about comfort, rain, children (or new husbands) stepping on your bare, exposed toes ??  No, none of that matters, when you're wearing a sensational pair of high heeled shoes !  A gals' got to make sacrifices, doesn't she ? LOL  :)



Written by: Raylee J.

No comments:

Post a Comment