Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Not For Everyone



These shoes are..... sparkly! The other day I was again trying on shoes for the fun of it and found these. The sales person came over and was chatting with me about them and commented that so far, no one had bought them. I was curious why no one had bought them, so I started analyzing the pair. They are not particularly my style, but I figured they should appeal to some people. The first thing I noticed was the color. They are a 5 in. peep-toe wedge covered in magenta, electric blue, and black sparkles. The colors are cute, but hard to match with an outfit, though they would look great with a little black dress. Comfort wise, they were not slippers, but wouldn't cripple you after wearing it once. Pain is beauty.
They have a good balance of  sparkle to shoe and are tastefully done. I'm not used to wearing 5 in. heels, so they were hard to walk in for me, but for seasoned heel walkers would be no problem. I think they are a style for someone who likes to party and is not afraid to be loud and fun. They are not my style, but cute and sparkly none the less!

No comments:

Post a Comment