Friday, November 9, 2012

My Style

Hey, World Wide Web!! My name is Denae, and this is my first time ever blogging. If you haven't guessed already, this blog is going to be all about shoes and shoe styles. Since I am going to be talking about personal tastes, let me share with you my own personal style to start things off. I like shoes that are simple but elegant, and fun but conservative. I'm not afraid of bling, but I do believe there is such a thing as too much bling. I also believe shoes are a way of expressing your character and personality, which is why I also believe people should shoe shop accordingly. In the following posts I will offer shoe shopping tips and give my opinion of what statements different shoes make. Feel free to post any questions or comments you may have, and I will try to answer them.

No comments:

Post a Comment