Thursday, November 15, 2012

Boots: You Gotta Love Them



My favorite part of fall is getting to pull out my boots and wear them till the crocuses appear. I like pairing jeans and warm boots with a stylish jacket and cute scarf. Boots are also a good way to spice up a boring old school uniform. As always, boots can say something about your sense of style and priorities. I found these boots a few weeks ago and liked them for several reasons. I was looking for a pair that was simple and practical for school, but fun for the weekends and fall events. I liked the fact that they were dark brown so they didn't stain, and had good tread so I didn't slip running from class to class. I said this before, but not everyone has the same taste in shoes. Certain qualities can apply to all boots, though. When I tried on the boots, I checked to see if they were comfortable first of all, then I decided how much I would use them. Since, I decided I could possible use them everyday, and they were comfortable, I bought them. If you are looking to buy a pair of fall boots see if they are comfortable and how much you will use them. You could find yourself an amazing pair of boots and have happy feet all fall, or you could go crazy and get several!! Don't forget to leave a comment! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment