Monday, November 12, 2012

Love at First Sight





Its not very often you try on a pair of shoes and decide you must have them, because not all shoes are cute and comfortable. If they are, you usually have to pay a pretty penny because they are. This summer while I was on vacation, I went shoe shopping with my cousin. In one of the stores we went to, we tried on some shoes just for fun. She grabbed a sparkly purple pair (the last picture) and I grabbed a silver pair. We were not planning on buying the shoes, but when I put my pair on I loved them.They were surprisingly comfortable and reasonably priced. They were a perfect blend of bling to shoe and more classy than sassy. I didn't know when I would get a chance to wear them, but I couldn't leave the store without them. I believe these shoes portray a feminine but fun side of me and should be used for a special occasion. I still have not worn them, but plan to soon! :)

2 comments:

  1. Wow! Those shoes are beautiful!!!! The design and style are perfect for almost any formal event! I look forward to seeing more pics of different shoes you and your cousin find!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love these shoes! im looking forward to more posts

    ReplyDelete