Sunday, November 25, 2012

Hit and Miss




It's always a hit and miss when I shop at Tjmax. I live in a town where the store is picked over sometimes, but I can still find good deals once in a while. The last time I went shopping at tjmax, I was specifically looking for a pair of black pumps. I found a style of pumps I liked, but they didn't come in black. The top picture is the shoe in the bronze metallic color I tried on. The shoes were very reasonably priced and comfortable, just not the color I wanted.  The other two pictures are of another pair of shoes I thought were funny looking. Although, when I showed them to my friend she actually liked them. Again, an example of differences in shoe styles and personal preference. I would love to hear what you thought of the two different pictures above. Feel free to comment!


No comments:

Post a Comment